- Project Name : SHANDONG LNG Terminal
- Country: China
- Project Location Within Country: Qingdao
- Name of Client: SINOPEC
- Start Date: September 2010
- Completion Date: September 2015
COMPANY has developed the FEED design of SHANDONG LNG terminal and the review of the detail engineering developed by a Chineese design institut.
The Shandong LNG project includes a 900 m Jetty and its associated Berth platform on which are installed 5 unloading 16’’ arms LNG, 3 LNG tank of 160,000 m3, re-gasification unit (with 4 ORV and 5 SCV), a C2+ recovery unit (with column for 4 stages of separation C2, C3, C4 and C5+, storage tanks and truck loading facilities), LNG cold energy utilization (Air separation unit designed by others), a send-out unit (composed of 10 pumps) and a fiscal metering system.
SOFREGAZ scope of work
SOFREGAZ has performed the following activities:
- FEED design of the installation
- Supervision of the Detail engineering
- Training services
- Assistance during commissioning
- Assistance during the performance test